Partial Planning - $2,000
This level of service is designed for the couple that wants to handle most or all of the details, but would like to have a consultant available to assist them throughout the planning process. They would also like to save time and the hassle of locating and researching qualified vendors that match their style and budget.
Pre-Wedding Day Service
- Unlimited E-mails and Phone Consultations
- Provide Preferred Vendor List
- Create a Personal Calendar to keep you on track throughout the planning process in months to come
- Create and finalize master timeline of all major wedding events and places: from rehearsal, ceremony, to cake cutting, first dance, toasting, arrival of vendors, etc.
- Discuss menu options and the ballroom schematic with caterer or sales representative
- Prepare a complimentary Design Proposal (Ballroom Layout included with purchase)
- One (1) week prior to your wedding day, contact vendors and send copy of wedding documents (master timeline, ballroom layout, etc.
Rehearsal Day Service
- Coordinate all participants including wedding party, family, officiant, music, etc.
- Orchestrate processional and recessional according to the song selections
- Review role descriptions with the wedding party and family, and wedding day timeframes
- Accompany you to the rehearsal dinner to ensure a relaxing and wonderful experience for you and your guests
Wedding Day Service
- On-site Ceremony and Reception Management
- Greet and direct vendors according to timeline and layout
- Personal Assistant with bride to attend to her dress during photos
- Assist in preparing wedding party and families for pre-wedding photographic sessions
- Monitor guest arrival & flow to confirm ceremony start time
- Line-up and prepare wedding party and family for processional
- Post-ceremony: Escort wedding party/family aside while guests transition to cocktail reception
- Assist Photographer to complete final photographs with wedding party and family
- Ensure cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are ready to greet guests before their arrival to the cocktail reception area
- Post – Cocktail Reception: Direct guests to the reception ballroom
- Gather wedding party to orchestrate Grand Entrance, line-up and queue in order of introduction
- Consult with vendors throughout the evening to ensure toast, first dance, cake- cutting etc. are all orchestrated on time. (Coordinated with Caterer, DJ and Photographer)
- Instruct caterer to box leftover cake and topper (Baker will provide extra boxes)
- Gather all guests for B&G Grand Exit and Finale’ Photos (sparkler send-off, etc.)
- Ensure all vendor clean-up completed
- Gifts are safely delivered to the designated vehicle or room
Contact us to schedule your complimentary wedding consultation!
Tampa Office - (813) 382-7723